I got the game and need some help here, first about the secret scene,the one that unlock after I inter "REALDEMO" in the top Survival rank,this one don`t come with me,and about the nude code,I got it from old post but the game freeze before the loading screen,can any one give me the exact code.

If you're playing on Chankast, DOA LE need patching to get it running. REALDEMO is the real code.

I do the patch and the game work fine but the REALDEMO don`t work with me...... BTW where this scen exactly come.

THe nude code requires a gameshark!

Am playing with chankast so I don`t need gameshark!....gess

can`t you just give me the code....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :shootem:

well.... after a small seach in yahoo find this :

to see Kasumi Nude in DOA2LE for Dreamcast all you need is a Dead or Alive 2 Limited Edition (JAP) Disc and a Gameshark CDX. The Gameshark will act as an import Boot Disc so there is no need for one. Input the following code into the Gameshark CDX :

39896AAF 00000005

Once you are done tell the Gameshark to start the game and when it asks you to insert a game disc put in the DOA2LE and press start. When the game begins select Tag Mode and select any character first and Kasumi's C1 Second. When the match starts you should see Kasumi Nude. The only problem with this code is that when you tag her in she just runs away and you can’t control her.

he only problem with this code is that when you tag her in she just runs away and you can’t control her.

That's just realism.

Imagine you suddenly getting your clothes stripped off. You'd run as well =P

he only problem with this code is that when you tag her in she just runs away and you can’t control her.

That's just realism.

Imagine you suddenly getting your clothes stripped off. You'd run as well =P

that`s what make the game close to reality :ph34r:

• 10 months later...