Happy Easter

Diso

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching the pope.... surely watching grass grow would be of more interest.

You're going to hell. ;)

you can't go to hell if you don't believe it in it! :D

ooooooo........i wouldnt want to be you guys when you all go down :(

Maybe, but it sure fun being us guys right now!

Sure, what's about 80 years of fun, when you'll be BURNING IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!  :D

You can't prove anything. Either way, I still don't see what makes you a better person if you're going to be smug about the afterlife. Wouldn't that mean that you decrease your chances of going to heaven if you tell others that they're going to hell?

Sure, what's about 80 years of fun, when you'll be BURNING IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!  :D

You can't prove anything. Either way, I still don't see what makes you a better person if you're going to be smug about the afterlife. Wouldn't that mean that you decrease your chances of going to heaven if you tell others that they're going to hell?

Nope! God loves me more than any of you. Why? I give him presents... of cool things. ;)

Nope! God loves me more than any of you. Why? I give him presents... of cool things. ;)

So if I send god a PSP, he will love me and let me go to heaven?

You know what? I think I'll have a better chance if I send that PSP to Gamecop!