Happy Easter

Diso

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming right up...

Robert attacked the Easter Bunny with a ShotGun (1 str) and took off 88 eggs!

the Easter Bunny has 0 eggs left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Easter Bunny is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 carcass(s) (0 stolen).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gain: 1 rabbit stew!!!!

my easter consisted of waking p at 6 in the morning to try to watch the easter mass given by the pope on spanish television..i eneded up remembering quarter til 7 so ended up watching when they were giving out the body and blood of christ='(

and then i went to a park by the beach with my parents and got a wonderful tan=D

my easter consisted of waking p at 6 in the morning to try to watch the easter mass given by the pope on spanish television..i eneded up remembering quarter til 7 so ended up watching when they were giving out the body and blood of christ='(

Watching an easter mass

VS

Sleep

Cast you vote!

Watching an easter mass

VS

Sleep

Cast you vote!

WATCHIUNG AN EASTER MASS!!...yea but it was like 11 in the morning when they gave it where the pope was..different time zones=D

Watching an easter mass

VS

Sleep

Cast you vote!

WATCHIUNG AN EASTER MASS!!...yea but it was like 11 in the morning when they gave it where the pope was..different time zones=D

This is sad.... unless you get a cookie for watching it.

please tell me you got a cookie!!!