The Incredible Machine

Agozer

I think I saw some of these when my family was getting a japanese tv station for a while. If they're what I think they are, they were the back-from-commercial cuts from a kids show.

Anyone know what the signs say? The best I can come up with is "Pitagora Suicchi." The second word might be "switch" but I have no idea on the first. They're both written in katakana.

Edit: Ok, so I turned my sound on and they say it, but it doesn't make any more sense.

Edited by Daeval

if u download the video and look at the first frame it shows the last frame of the bleach opening and it says LOL jews added by DB a fansub group

I think I saw some of these when my family was getting a japanese tv station for a while.  If they're what I think they are, they were the back-from-commercial cuts from a kids show. 

Anyone know what the signs say?  The best I can come up with is "Pitagora Suicchi."  The second word might be "switch" but I have no idea on the first.  They're both written in katakana.

Edit: Ok, so I turned my sound on and they say it, but it doesn't make any more sense.

Yes, they say "Switch", but like you, I can't figure out what pitagora means.