MAMEoX128 Plus! v20060505 released

HK$

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx HK$  :P

can you fíx outfoxies too,on pc mame version 1.05 run the rom with sound and on the xbox with no sound

outfoxies rules :banghead:

I doubt it would be playable. It already runs at a pretty choppy framerate. Emulating sound as well would probably just make this worse.

+ T + have you added iq_132's svcboot_cx_decrypt code and svcpcb_gfx_decrypt code to FBA-XXX pro? These code use only 2k/8m memory to decrypt the c roms instead of 64m.

I converted them to MAME code and added them to MAMEoX, works great! I also rewrote neogeo_bootleg_cx_decrypt and kf2k3pcb_gfx_decrypt with the same idea, works great too!

Now on 128M xbox it doesnt need vmm to decrypt kog, lans2004, and the svc bootlegs, and less vm is needed for svcpcb and kf2k3pcb. Thanks iq_132! :P

Edited by HK$

Whoa... Kov2 PGM game has been added to mame! This is a year 2000 rom that will run perfect on xbox and is awesome!

HK$ please look at adding it!!!

Thanks to all :lol:

EDIT : Nevermind...they way i read the news made me think it was fully working...I guess not. :(

Edited by sammaz

Hy HK$

Can you make an option called "Toggle AutoFire" like in Mame32Plus.105.3 on PC.

On PC with Mame32Plus.105.3, you press "tab button", go in "input this game", here you can assign a button to "toggle autofire".

Then when you go in autofire settings you can choose between Off/On/Toggle.

On xbox there's no where in any mame this option.

Official Mame on pc didn't have it too.

This option is very usefull in games like DoDonPachy or other games where you can't use autofire because the button is also a superpower charger.

Whoa...  Kov2 PGM game has been added to mame!  This is a year 2000 rom that will run perfect on xbox and is awesome!

HK$ please look at adding it!!!

Thanks to all :P

EDIT : Nevermind...they way i read the news made me think it was fully working...I guess not. :thumbsup1:

Even when it is added, it'll run like crap. It has an an extra ARM cpu which needs to be timed with the 68k nearly perfectly (Nebula cheats to get speed). And runs ~25% on Haze's system.

Hy HK$

Can you make an option called "Toggle AutoFire" like in Mame32Plus.105.3 on PC.

On PC with Mame32Plus.105.3, you press "tab button", go in "input this game", here you can assign a button to "toggle autofire".

Then when you go in autofire settings you can choose between Off/On/Toggle.

On xbox there's no where in any mame this option.

Official Mame on pc didn't have it too.

This option is very usefull in games like DoDonPachy or other games where you can't use autofire because the button is also a superpower charger.

Why not use autofire with custom buttons? Set a extra fire button in the custom buttons menu, and then set it an autofire button, and use the normal button to charge. I think this is better than using a toggle autofire button. Many officially ported shooting game use this way.

Why not use autofire with custom buttons? Set a extra fire button in the custom buttons menu, and then set it an autofire button, and use the normal button to charge. I think this is better than using a toggle autofire button. Many officially ported shooting game use this way.

I've tried, i go to "input this game", i set a custom button, but when i go to "custom button" menu to activate it, i can't activate it, on PC you just hit the button that is used for start to activate it, i don't know what to do.