Matrix Reloaded (possible Spoilers)

i went to c this yesterday,

i think it was average at best

what was all that zion stuff?

all the Pseudo philosophy was complete nosense

the effects were good though and the bit a about the one and the matrix

any1 else seen it?

I havn't seen the movie yet but i heard plot wise it doesn't compare to the first.

As for ZION it is the last remaining "real" (non computer) part of the world (is underground at the earth's core were it is still hot) and the matrix is trying to find it to eliminate all pure humans. Now that's according to the first movie, who knows if it has changed, directors seem to change things in sequals sometimes.

I havn't seen the movie yet but i heard plot wise it doesn't compare to the first.

As for ZION it is the last remaining "real" (non computer) part of the world (is underground at the earth's core were it is still hot) and the matrix is trying to find it to eliminate all pure humans.  Now that's according to the first movie, who knows if it has changed, directors seem to change things in sequals sometimes.

yeah but there too much there too much of it in the film! it boring! :)

Well I saw it in the theaters.

It wasn't that bad, but I liked the first one better.

Another thing to note to the people who havn't seen it, wait after the movie is done because after the credits there is a "special" Matrix :: Revolutons (#3) Trailer.

Here is what I thought:

The Good:

- Neo now has a lot more powers.

- We finally get to see Zion.

- The start story line was exhilerating.

The Bad:

- Loooonnngg Fight Scenes (got boring after a while)

- Tooooo Many Fight Scenes (they could have added Matrix 1 & 2 together, but since these fight scenes were about 10 minutes long each, what do you expect?)

- The Architect's words were literally meant for people who were Language Arts Teachers. You needed a dictionary to understand what he was saying.

- The Neo & Trinity sex scene was just stupid.. took way too much action from the movie.

- The Dance scene with all the Zion people dancing was stupid as well. I thought I was watching the discovery channel with all those cultures dancing. What does this have to the with The Matrix? Good question.

- When Neo was fighting all of the "CLONES" of Agent Smith, WHY DIDN'T HE JUST FLY AWAY RIGHT WHEN HE SAW THE CLONES? OR NO, we had to TAKE MORE TIME FROM THE MOVIE AND LET HIM FLY AWAY 12 MINUTES AFTER!! :)

- The whole "Clone" thing with Agent Smith to me is just boring and stupid. It completely ruined the character of Agent Smith.

Most Asked Question in The Movie

Q: Who was that guy laying down by Neo at the END face to face?

A: It was Agent Smith in that guy's body who was cutting his hand when Neo was about to go back into the Matrix with all of his matees in their ship.

one third of the budget gone to the speciel effects.

one third of the budget gone to all the cars they ruined.

one third of the budget gone to Trinity's jacket. Man.. this is a realy cool jacket :)

When Neo was fighting all of the "CLONES" of Agent Smith, WHY DIDN'T HE JUST FLY AWAY RIGHT WHEN HE SAW THE CLONES? OR NO, we had to TAKE MORE TIME FROM THE MOVIE AND LET HIM FLY AWAY 12 MINUTES AFTER!!

Neo fought the smiths cause he's cocky. There were only a few at first and he thought he could take them easy, and when more came he got lost in the heat of the battle. Plus it looked cool and they wanted to show that there's a ton of smiths and they are a threat to neo, not just some big group of panzies. That's my theory.

I finally saw it the other day.

and i liked liked it!

Given it wasn't as good as the first, but hardly any sequals are, and u have to remember that it is the second in a series of 3, so like all middle movies it was made to pose questions at what u think u already know, aswell it's kind of an establishing point for the final.

as for the zion thing i thought it was well done because b4 u never really knew what it was or how it looked.

Once again i saw i liked it!