New 360 Game

So im going to the store today to get a new 360 game, So far i have Quake 4, and i borrowed Full Auto from a friend (which i actually like alot, despite crappy reviews) and he basically doesnt want it back for awhile

But anyway, ive narrowed it down to FarCry or Oblivion

I aleady have FarCry on Xbox, but this new one looks pretty cool, FarCry games are awesome, but with the Xbox one online games always lagged like crazy for me and i could barely ever play it, Is this the case with the 360 version? Also i heard the single player is pretty much the same, So should i Bother at all?

With Oblivion, it looks awesome, But keep in mind, i HATE WoW, i HATE everquest, and Final Fantasy games bore me, although ive never actually played one after 8, and ive never actually finished 8, although i got pretty far, So am i even going to like it? The only RPGs ive really liked are the old 2D ones and games like Baulders Gate: Dark Alliance (and its sequel). Diablo 2 was pretty cool for awhile too.

Then theres Tomb Raider but i also hated the first 3, but that was simply because the controls where so bad i couldnt stand it, i played the demo of the new one and it seems ALOT better, but i heard its a really short game, someone claimed to have beaten it in an hour, if a game is that short im not paying 60 bucks for it.

I don't know anyone who'd like Dark Alliance. It doesn't deserve the Baldur's Gate name.

The new TR game is surprisingly good, best one since 3 IMO. Then again, any TR game before AoD was good. So is it.

Oblivion will go either way with you, it's will be either, really long, or really short for you. Depending if you want to do all the quests are not.

well i like all baldurs gate games, but i liked those two on PS2 specifically because they where kinda mindless fun, not to say thats the only type of game i like. Just the most recent RPG i have played

I think im probably going to go for oblivion, i would definitley try and get all the side quests done if the game is fun enough, if i dont like it i can always return it. 60 Dollars seems a bit much for FarCry which is basicaly the same game with better graphics and stuff, i read the added single player was kinda half assed, but the multiplayer is great. Ill probably get Tomb Raider next then.

EDIT: BTW i havent even played a Tomb Raider game since the third one, where the others really that bad?

EDIT: BTW i havent even played a Tomb Raider game since the third one, where the others really that bad?

They suffer from bad writing i would guess. I'd rank 2, 1 and 3 in that order. 4/Last Revelation suffers from bad writing, gameplay isn't all much there, but it's in tune to the eariler games with stuff from 3. It also brought back some of the stuff from 2 that were removed in 3. 5 was like 4, with more added features, lacking in feel. Angel of Darkness suffers from...alot of things, including tons of bugs and crap controls. TRL, is a return to routes you might say, and doing it nicely after the abomination known as Angel of Darkness.

Lol word up, all the demo was lacking was the ablity to crank up the graphical effects, how ever, it does run fine on my sister's computer. And she has a GeForce 4ti! Just without athe prettyness of the newer comps these days.