Nintendo Revolution Poll!

Are you getting Nintendo Revolution?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's apparantly going to be rather inexpensive, but I don't care for yet another piece of hardware that I pay full pricee for, I did it with Gamecube and I have it and my Xbox to keep me entertained until the rest of you buy it and the first price drop hits.

Then I'll buy one and have a more extensive game library to make a choice from.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definetely gettin one. Hell, its cheap, adds different gameplay, and i can play the current games that i have and go back to the retro stuff.

Gotta love the virtual console service, cmon, Sin and Punishment?!!!

Oh Hell Yes!

:D;):banghead:

:rolleyes: Plus the other consoles would break my piggybank 3 times over.lol

Not sure. Depends on how I like the controller and the variety of games for it. It's a very neat idea but I'm not sold on neat ideas alone. Out of all 3 of the new consoles though I'd probably get a Revolution first because a) It will definitely be cheaper, ;) It will be different and not more of the same, c) New Super Smash Bros., d) the mere possibility of playing old school Nintendo games over the Internet.

What about Kaillera? :D

/me wubbs ninty.  Though if Sega made another console I would buy it at any price.

Amen, theres been info leaked/discussions made in sega about some kind of hardware device to be released during the next generation of consoles (Playstation 4, etc) New Console? Maybe, Hope so, would kill for.

but about revolution, i will get one after i get my PS3, but definitley getting one

Not sure. Depends on how I like the controller and the variety of games for it. It's a very neat idea but I'm not sold on neat ideas alone. Out of all 3 of the new consoles though I'd probably get a Revolution first because a) It will definitely be cheaper, B) It will be different and not more of the same, c) New Super Smash Bros., d) the mere possibility of playing old school Nintendo games over the Internet.

What about Kaillera? :(

It is WiFi, not Kaillera, right? :huh: