Sloppy or neat?

Diso

Sloppy or neat?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a little of both. I'm usually sloppy in throwing garbage around and putting pencils and pens everywhere, which drives my mom crazy, but really neat when it comes to the things I care about such as games and schoolwork.

Although there is that weird explanation that sloppy people can be neat because they know where everything is according to their own system :naughty:

(apologies if this has been done before. Didn't really look through old topics)

i'm same as diso, the stuff i don't use a lot i keep them neat, and the ones i use alot, like pens and cups and everyday stuff they're all over the place but some how i always remember wherer i lefted them, hehe

Well, I am the same as diso, all my games, all my computer parts/cables, are hidden away neatly in corners of the room. While everything else (including some clothing) is on the floor most of the time.

I'm a little bit of both. For the most part, though, sloppy. I'm too lazy to get out of bed sometimes... @_@

My desk is a mess, my bed area is clean, and everything else is in between. I for one hate throwing clothing on my carpet, it pisses me off, anything on my carpet pisses me off

I'm pretty neat....aside from my bouts of laziness in which things slowly pile up on my table. Then I clean things up and it will stay neat for a while.

I don't have a lot of stuff...just the important things. So I have less clutter to deal with.

Edited by Sturmvogel