April Fool's Day RECAP

Yeah really; this makes me wish a "thinking cap" was real you know. Then maybe they'd be able to block off all incoming thoughts and say "hmm...duh! it's April first!" or "C'mon, a drastic decision like that? ON A SATURDAY! ha!" :naughty::)

Yep, I agree with you there. The problem is that then those people would forget to wear their "thinking caps" and this incident would still happen! :lol:

Never under-estimate the sheer stupidity of people; they'll prove you wrong every time. :naughty:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the joke was pretty harmless myself since there were many hints that it was an April fools joke (as well as two topics on it) Well, Best wishes to TheChuckster.

Thought the joke was pretty harmless myself since there were many hints that it was an April fools joke (as well as two topics on it) Well, Best wishes to TheChuckster.

Yep, I agree completely. TheChuckster will be remembered fondly as he proved to be a good rival in the Forum Attack System. Heck, he even joined this forum just a few days after me! :naughty: