Metal Slug 4 & 5

Its been a while i used neogeo... ;)

So anyways i have downloaded metalslug 4 & 5, but they dont show up on kawaks or nebula to even load...

help plz

As fot the metal slug 4 (i have only 1 file 263-p2.bin) I dont get why the rest is there??? Anyways arent they made to play on kawaks or nebula...?

Thx

I hope you are using Kawaks Loader or Nebula Loader (now known as Nebula Unlocker).

Also remember that your DAT entries (NEOGEO.DAT for Nebula and ASR.DAT for Kawaks) must match the sets you are using, otherwise the Loaders won't detect the sets.

I hope you are using Kawaks Loader or Nebula Loader (now known as Nebula Unlocker).

Also remember that your DAT entries (NEOGEO.DAT for Nebula and ASR.DAT for Kawaks) must match the sets you are using, otherwise the Loaders won't detect the sets.

Sorry to be an ididot but i have forgotten everything... :naughty:

Nebula loader is?

And how do i check if they match the sets?

Thanks for helping im kinda slow on the neogeo thing.. lol

Sorry to be an ididot but i have forgotten everything...  :naughty: 

Nebula loader is?

And how do i check if they match the sets?

Nebula Loader is the nl.exe file (application) in your nebula directory. The Nebula Loader is a separate application from Nebula but it needs Nebula to run at all.

It's simple; you check if they match the sets by running the game. The Nebula Loader/Nebula will tell you what is wrong if there is a problem.

• 2 weeks later...