WWE Hall of Fame 2006

Alpha

Big dreams definitely do happen. Finally, we'll be able to see Bret Hart on Live WWE TV and I can't wait. I'm especially wondering what the fans are going to say like how they chanted to Hulk Hogan, "One more match!" But, unfortunately Bret Hart can't wrestle anymore or he can get another stroke in the ring and quite possibly die. I also really want to see how Bret interacts with all the other wrestlers back stage and hopefully they can get him to come to WrestleMania as well which is tomorrow. We'll just have to find out. :afro:

23931085zr.jpg

»» Bret Hart Profile Page

»» Video Package

Go Eddie Guerrero!

Yeah, I'm glad they put him in there. He 100% deserves it and it's a shame he can't be there.

I'm sure he's watching though. :afro:

Wow, I saw Bret Hart's speech a couple hours ago and it really got to me how much I've missed him in the ring. He looked a little discombobulated, but still looked good, nonetheless. He got a really huge pop and the crowd was going crazy. I thought it was a shame though that they cut his speech short on TV. I heard the actual speech was around 20-30 minutes! You could even tell when he's saying the pizza topping joke that perhaps something was missing.

Anyways, you can see the first 2 hours of the hall of fame ceremony on WWE.com. I guess they're going to have the full length speech from Bret Hart in the Wrestlemania 22 DVD.

I hope they can convince Bret in coming to WrestleMania. ;)

• 3 weeks later...