Chiken or egg SOLVED

Diso

This gives you something that I figured out. I think i posted this already though.

The Chicken or egg question puzzles many people. Some say egg. Some say chicken. However, it all depends on what you believe in.

If you believe in the idea of creation, then, it's the chicken because God created the animals first.

If you believe in evolution, then, its the egg because the egg can mutate into a chicken somehow.

If you don't believe in anything, then, believe what you wanna believe :happy:

This is the beginning of a long topic. :shock:

I have this to say.

Nothing comes from nothing

Math terms.

o+0 = 0

But it is still a quntaty.[ i think]

That will do me nothing comes from nothing. :happy:

hehe...ive heard this question asked many times in the past, and have always found it to be rather silly...but i'll humor you. :lol:

ok, first off, id like to point out, that the conclusion of the egg coming before the chicken does not go along with "evolution", and the idea is also insane. lets look at humans for instance...the featus is the equivalent to the egg, so that is like saying...we were all a race of featus's roaming the countryside, before we eventually evolved into humans. :shock:

the chicken came before the egg. thats your answer. but, it didnt start from there, no sir. i'll make it short...this is heavily debated on, but i agree with the idea that we all (meaning all living creatures) came from the sea. somewhere in the begining, starting out as 1 celled little organisms feeding on bacterea and what not. then growing into bigger more complex creatures, and eventually leaving the oceans completely. some animals though decided to go back...dophins and whales for example. the animal's changing and evolving continued, and is still taking place to this day.

now, back to chickens. they most likely evolved from some sort of bird, one that could probably even fly...but they eventually lost this ability for some reason. :happy:

i can answer this being a BSc in zoology :happy:

its the egg because dinosaurs and reptiles laid them before birds were around!

there are some intetresting things going on in evolutionary sceince and we have only touched the tip the the iceburg.

my fav fact is that of all the species on earth we have only given names to 1 million.

It is Conservatively estimated that there are 14 million we havent even named! i saw a video of a professor in the rain forest going up to a tree, put some paper underneth, shook the tree. he examined the paper and all he was saying was "new species, new species, never seen that before..."

makes you think

I like SOMEBODY's reasoning, but the only prob that lies in there is that most ppl have eggs for breakfeast. so i guess it depends on what u eaat first, which, brings us back to the first comment made it depends on what u believe in.

So there u have it ur ANSWER!!

i think the chicken came first....um.....yeah the chicken.

This convo is way too deep for me.

They both taste good and that's all I care about :lol:

Ok maybe not. I also believe in the evolution theory. Maybe not quite as Darwin put it but definately along those kind of lines. I am going to say the egg, merely because I think something in the birth process of a reptile changed and the first sort of bird creature was born. It wasn't a chicken then but it was eventually through evolution. Maybe someday, someone will be able to give the one true answer to that question, but I imagine by then I will be worm food.

the thing that everyone mis quotes darwin on is that we are all came from monkeys the real thing is that we all shared a common ansecestor that got wipe out on the past.

evolution happenens over many milliions of years and has very little to do with mutation