favorite "old" games

Bo0

aww man if i were going to go for gameboy color..aww man one thing that was awesome for me not rerally a game but w/e...that gameboy camera thing=D i remember my brother used to take pictures of me sleeping...and i suck my thumb when i sleep..so he'd threat me to show those pictures to my friends if i didnt do what he told me to do..

that bully of my brother how i love him :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GI Joe on the C64 0wned. Defender, Jumpman Junior, and Choplifter also roxored the C64.

NES - Megaman 2, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Super Mario Bros 3. Contra was my first true console love on NES.

SNES - Street Fighter 2, because the SNES and this game led to my love for fighters. Secret of Mana and FF2(US), ditto for RPGs. EVO, Ogre Battle, and Battleclash.

Genesis - Jurrassic Park. I have no idea how I ever beat that game as a kid, but I loved it. Sonic 2 and 3, Virtua Fighter and Star Wars on the 32X.

Arcade - Primal Rage, Fighting Vipers, and the 8-player version of the old X-men beat'emup. I whooped ass at the first two, and nothing annihilated social boundaries like 8 strangers beating on the blob.

No love for the PC Engine... how sad.... so I'll add some:

Legendary Axe II

Bonk I & II

Akumajo Dracula X

Some of my favorite from other older systems:

NES: Lolo series, SMB series, Metroid, Zelda 1 & 2, FF1, Dragon Warrior

SNES: SMB series, Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Live 95, FF series, Secret of Mana, BS Zelda

Genesis: Sonic series, Golden Axe series

Edited by Thraxen

No love for the PC Engine... how sad.... so I'll add some:

Niche market, known as the Turbografx 16 here. I had one, can't say I consider anything on it classic besides Bonk, and even that was so so. Good system, not great support.....only flew even half assed in the EU.

Niche market, known as the Turbografx 16 here. I had one, can't say I consider anything on it classic besides Bonk, and even that was so so. Good system, not great support.....only flew even half assed in the EU.

Heh... Well, I'm actually in the US so my system was a TG16. I've just taken to calling it the PC Engine since that is the more common name it seems to go by in the emulation scene and on the internet in general.