VisualBoy Advance Save Problems

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read post #175 and don't do any unchecking/checking different options unless the problem persists in VBA-M as well.

I dont think you quite understand, that is the one I have. It still doesnt save and I do not have the option to choose "emulator" in the options tab.

Then you should have been more specific in your post. You only said "VisualBoy Advance". That could many any of the many VBA builds, not just VBA-M.

Anyway.

Judging by what you've just said, either you have some very early verson of VBA-M, or you don't actually have VBA-M at all, because I just check mine and the savetype can be easily changed in the menu under Options --> Emulator --> Save Type. And the menu arrangeement hasn't changed that drastically between fairly recent versions of VBA-M.

Read post #175 and don't do any unchecking/checking different options unless the problem persists in VBA-M as well.

I dont think you quite understand, that is the one I have. It still doesnt save and I do not have the option to choose "emulator" in the options tab.

Then you should have been more specific in your post. You only said "VisualBoy Advance". That could many any of the many VBA builds, not just VBA-M.

Anyway.

Judging by what you've just said, either you have some very early verson of VBA-M, or you don't actually have VBA-M at all, because I just check mine and the savetype can be easily changed in the menu under Options --> Emulator --> Save Type. And the menu ararngement and such hasn't changed that drastically between fairly recent versions of VBA-M.

Except that I downloaded the "most recent version".....but I guess that link was outdated or the site hasn't gotten the newer version. could you provide a link to the most current version, then?

Truth be told, I don't think there is any. The MacOSX build is nearly three years old, and AFAIK, was more of a curio (it was made just because) -- That said, I really can't say what features the MacOSX build has and hasn't got, since the main focus has been on the Windows build (and to a degree, *Nix).

You should try to get a hold of Squall Leonhart over at EmuTalk, seeing how he's the one maintaing the "official" VBA-M site and ask him about it directly.

• 2 weeks later...