..THE END FOR EMUL FORUMS... and a new BEGINNING..

After just about 1 Year, I am ending EmulForums. Quite frankly I am very happy about it. We had some Extremely BAD TIMES, and some awesome times. Emul Forums started in June of 2002, with just a simple GeoCities site. Then we got bigger and better with our own forum. Later on we converted to vBulletin, one of my favorite forum softwares. Meanwhile, after about 3 months, I changed it to phpBB, which is the forum software we use now. I created File Searchers, GameShare Systems, and even a Rom Sector. We had some great things at EmulForums. But, lets not keep talking about the past, but now. You are all probabally wondering why, I didn't pursue with the name, "Emul Forums." It was simply because there is already a EmuForums.Com, which people would get confused if I got a Emul Forums.Com. Last but not least, the name Emul Forums has been drowned to the death in some sites, and its time, its time, for a NEW Beginning. The only thing left with the name "Emul Forums" will be our direct connect hub. Otherwise, welcome everyone to: 1Emulation.Com

Couldn't we have picked a better name than 1emulation lol [icon_smile.gif]

HEEEEEYYYYYY!!! I like the name! Don't worry you will get used to it. :happy::shock:

LOL, I almost crapped myself when I logged on to the main page today and the first few words I read say "THE END OF.....".  For a brief second, I thought the site was dead.    :happy:  :shock:  :lol:

I thought the same thing. I should learn to finish reading stuff.

Anyway, I also really like the new look. Still keeping the spacey theme which is cool. I also like the new name :lol:

I like 1emulation...

It's very catchy.

All the boards designs still have emulforums in it tho.. you need to change those =(

Ooh, and I got a catchy slogan to go with our new name.. feel free to change it slightly if you ant.. coming up with something good when you've been awake for 20 minutes = hard.

• 4 weeks later...