the ultimate question

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is not as brave as you think, i was told that as strong hit in a dog´s nose could kill him and i don´t even know if it´s true, so in any case it would be rvery stupid, but i think that even not killing him a strong kick there would be enough to let the dog defeenseless and let the punishment begin

Kick it in its sack :shock:

Alexis is correct i think heres another way to brutaly execute your beloved dog.

His front legs if pulled away from the dogs body like you are forcing your dog to do the front splits will rupture the poor little things heart. :happy:

it is not as brave as you think, i was told that as strong hit in a dog´s nose could kill him and i don´t even know if it´s true, so in any case it would be rvery stupid, but i think that even not killing him a strong kick there would be enough to let the dog defeenseless and let the punishment begin

a strong hit to most any animals nose, at the correct angle, would kill them. it pushes the cartalidge up into the brain. thats the easiest way to take down an opponent in a fight aswell. just use your elbow since it is harder than your fist, and hit their nose in an upward motion. that will do the trick. :happy:

by the way the rules are no special "iron shoes!" its just you and the animal in one big fight-for-life-survival-of-the-fittest ruck.

i dont think anyone could take down a donkey or cow they would beat the crap out of you

i would say at a push i might take on a chimp :happy:

Dam i have a feeling a donkey would lace the crap out of me now.

The only chance i would have was kicking the donkey in the eye.

Yeah a donkey would beat me up.

a donkey would probably fight back, a cow though, would not. trust me...i know cows. there are like a million in my town. if you started kicking one, it would either just sit there, or try to run away. :happy: now, a bull or a steer, is a whole other story, for they are male...and FAR MORE aggressive.

kp_friend3_cr.jpg

Cows rebell against humans:

News just in a powerfull emaultion source on the web now known as 1emulation has caused all cow orgins and ethinic groups to counter attack the "humans" here we have a photo brought in from the frontline moments later the man was found in pices.

The cow unwilling to give its name stated "all cows should be treat farelly just because some people on an emulation forum belive cows are poop and cant fight doesent mean we cant.

The cow then beat up the interview group.

A llama.

Why? Simple. It's well known that llamas were at one time atempted to be used as beasts of burden. However, they will only carry a small amount of weight (about 150lb) before they just sit down and wait for some of the weight to be taken off.

Same with getting attacked. A llama under attack, will usually just sit down and pretend that it isn't being bothered by whatever is attacking it, untill the attacker goes for the neck, THEN the llama will strike quickly and try to kill the animal when off guard, and run.

As long as I avoid the neck, I'd win.