DS2Key 0.4

sypherce

After long hours of rewriting all of the code, version 0.4 of DS2Key has finally been released!

In this version...

>>DS: Complete rewrite of all code.

>>DS: GUI finally added!!

>>DS: No more lag when using the mouse and buttons simultaneously.

>>DS: Wardriving merged into initial connection.

>>DS: CF save/load support.

>>SRC: Finally! The source code is released!(SO THIS TIME WE CAN'T LOSE IT!)

»»ds2key04_031606_.zip

»»DS2Key04src.zip

»»DS2Key Archives

Also Bookmark our site: http://ds2key.1emulation.com/.

Edited by sypherce

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's something I'd like for a future release.

Buttons in the touchscreen, similar to MPH, that way you dont need to press the face buttons of the DS.

This would be handy, of course, for FPS, but could also help other genres if these buttons could be personalized.

I'd also like to be able to personalize the controlls from within DS2key, and not the server app in my computer. Like Win2DS.

I'm currently at school, so I havent tested DS2key v4, and I wont have time to test until Monday or Tuesday, but I'm getting MPH on monday, which means that I wont test it soon...

Buttons in the touchscreen, similar to MPH, that way you dont need to press the face buttons of the DS.

This would be handy, of course, for FPS, but could also help other genres if these buttons could be personalized.

I'd also like to be able to personalize the controlls from within DS2key, and not the server app in my computer. Like Win2DS.

I agree with the button ideas but i really dont care atm ive been waiting for this for a while now... Going to test it here soon after i remove linux and put win back on my PC thanks for the quick release!!

Hmm, it doesn't seem to work for me. it just keeps displaying "searching". My DS seems to be connected to my pc though, because its mac address is associated. I even double (well actually more then twice) checked port, ip etc. Some additional info:

- I use GBAMP

- I do not use a WEP key

- Other programs like the wifi test prog from stgair and WIN2DS work fine.

So any idea what is going (or what I am doing) wrong?

Hmm, it doesn't seem to work for me. it just keeps displaying "searching". My DS seems to be connected to my pc though, because its mac address is associated. I even double (well actually more then twice) checked port, ip etc. Some additional info:

- I use GBAMP

- I do not use a WEP key

- Other programs like the wifi test prog from stgair and WIN2DS work fine.

So any idea what is going (or what I am doing) wrong?

It seems to not be communicating with the pc/server, only the router. Try DS2Key 0.3 and see if it's a problem with this version if you can't connect with 0.3 its probably a configuration problem.

Also, if you can post your ip numbers for the ds/client please do.

hm... ds2key 0.4 has much more delay than 0.3.

i'm still using version 0.3 which enables a nearly perfect control when using an emulator. perhaps the problem lays by my pc & router or someone the same problem?

however a great and usefull application :P