Simpsons voice actors on Connan O'Brien

Alpha

Oh man, I could not stop laughing when I watched this. That is why "The Simpsons" will always be the leading comedic cartoon show ever made. Incase you're wondering, I maybe saw 1 or 2 episodes of "Family Guy"; I found it pretty dry in laugher quality. Although, I rarely watch "The Simpsons" anymore, it reminds me of the good laughs I had when I use to see the show on Sunday night's.

These voice actors are truly gifted, I'd love to impersonate maybe 2 of those voices, if not 1. Who wouldn't want to talk like Homer? It's amazing how both of them do around 4-5 characters as well.

http://www.piclibs.com/videos.php?id=115

credits: digg.com

Wow. Thats a lot of voices done by just two guys. I remember reading about who does all the voices in a simpson's book, I'm still amazed they can do a wide array of voices still.

That was great, multiple voice impersonations. it was great to see them do it live. At first i thought it was more than just 2 people doing a few of those voices, ah guess im proven wrong :blink:

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

Fails

watch the ep of "Inside the Actor's Studio" for the full voice cast :blink:

I think Harry Schearer even does the voice of Ranier Wolfcastle (McBaine)

Edited by Weirdy

I had the pleasure of seeing something much like this live a few years ago. It was a bunch of voice actors, including the voices of most of the Animaniacs (Yakko, Wakko, The Brain, and the many other characters they played between the three of them), Ren & Stimpy, and more, plus Mark Hammil and freakin' Gary Owens. I don't think any of them did less than 3 voices off the top of their heads, and the guy that did Yakko was able to recite the entire country song from memory.

Mark Hammil was filming a movie with all these people (Comic Book: The Movie.. Unfortunately, it sucks bad) and needed a crowd scene. Between cuts, the voice actors entertained the volunteer crowd. It was a riot.

Wow... Thats awesome...