Ikaruga-like arcade games

Hi there.

Recently I've been playing alot of Ikaruga and I love it. I love the arcade-feel it has and I'd like to know what other good arcade-like games are out there, that I should get?

Also, I remember playing a game when I was younger on the arcade where you would have this little guy running around on platform levels shooting a vacuum-cleaner thing, collecting fruits and killing dinosaurs. Anyone can identify this?

Thanks.

Edited by krislicoque

The problem is that while Chankast is currently the only working Dreamcast emulator, it has so many bugs that very few of these "Ikaruga-style" games are unplayable in one way or another.

Hell, most kickass arcade shooters can be played on MAME.

But if you still insist on sticking with Chankast, try Border Down and Cannon Spike.

i will post some tomorrow when im not tired, i have a ton, there are also alot of discs with like 3 on one disc

Psysivariar is good (spelling?) I like it alot, the whole rotating thing is fun, grab the compilation that has that on it and 2 other games, i forget what ones they are but they are good

zero gunner 2 is nice as well (and hey, it works on chankast).

I'd look a little beyond chankast though; there are a lot of these kind of games for (for example) ps1 too...

a little older, but they're better emulated

Edited by Samor