DSWifi lib test 0.3

sgstair

Heheee, I can type it perfectly with no trouble - maybe my calibration is more accurate or something.

However, I will be adding a "string" input to allow easier sending of a single line like that, probably in the next version.

-Stephen

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well great work, Stephen. There are still a few problems with it displaying the text. I have been messing with it for a while now and only got it to display Google's html one time. But it's nice to see this progressing. I can think of all sorts of interesting uses for this.

About the keyboard problem, it's weird because I have not seen any homebrew application that can work with the touchscreen as accurately as the official DS games can. I mean, if I just start tapping the letter "g" on the touchscreen, I get something like this:

"ggghgggghhgggnggggg"

It's a real pain while you're typing. Nintendo's keyboard doesn't have that problem.

Well great work, Stephen.  There are still a few problems with it displaying the text.  I have been messing with it for a while now and only got it to display Google's html one time.  But it's nice to see this progressing.  I can think of all sorts of interesting uses for this.

About the keyboard problem, it's weird because I have not seen any homebrew application that can work with the touchscreen as accurately as the official DS games can.  I mean, if I just start tapping the letter "g" on the touchscreen, I get something like this:

"ggghgggghhgggnggggg"

It's a real pain while you're typing.  Nintendo's keyboard doesn't have that problem.

I really like the keyboard used in DS2Win, the PA_Lib keyboard, it even lights up before releasing the key, so you know which key you are pressing.

However, one of the features I really LOVE about your apps Stephen, is the fact that if I type 3, I can press up or down to make it 2 or 4. If I type B, i can select other letters, which is a real plus.

• 1 month later...