MAMEdOX Platium THREAD

BritneysPAIRS

all stuff is looked at but if people want changes someone has to organise what people want.....to me it easy to change as ive said but I need a proper list of changes. (bomberman is a good idea, battle toads is a good idea, rom removal is a good idea). Basically I need a few people to make a list and talk about it for a while then give it to me and ill sign it off and add all the changes right now its a mess of ideas and really its just personal preferences.

Id like to do a patch that address s all the issues in one go so people can enjoy mame without wooring about dats and sound glitchs etc. And just play all there fave old games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant sorry it was 0.72 and below the the sound driver is all good. to play MK1 2 3 and ultimate or an other midway game eg NBA jam, Narc, Rampage world tour turn the sound off in the options then they play at full speed. I wish someone would work out rolling back the midway sound drivers as well. Its beond my skills :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ive updated it massively........ some guy was ment to MSN me for it but hes been slack. Plus I have finished a much bigger project for Xbox... but good to see the old one going up, it wont have any bugs and for most part is all people want.

If you like Platium let me know and I can show you tonnes more stuff like it. Just didnt get much support and to me I just thought other stuff was rubbish, just a personal opion. And one cant push that personal opion onto people.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

ive updated it massively........ some guy was ment to MSN me for it but hes been slack. Plus I have finished a much bigger project for Xbox... but good to see the old one going up, it wont have any bugs and for most part is all people want.

If you like Platium let me know and I can show you tonnes more stuff like it. Just didnt get much support and to me I just thought other stuff was rubbish, just a personal opion. And one cant push that personal opion onto people.

Well I think it's great and the reason I have bought a Jamma cab for my XBox...so give us more Britney. I would love to see the updated version and any new projects you have.