Betty!?

Diso

you ever seen the movie, "Kung Pow - Enter the Fist"? its like a spoof on the old kung fu movies of the 70's. Betty is the bad guy in the film, and he KICKS A**!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy::lol: the film is good for a laugh. i recommend it highly. :shock:

Betty is an evil man who works for the "evil counsel".

It is indeed from the movie "kung pow" Buy the director who directed Ace ventura 2 pet detective Steve Oedekerk.

Mixing new footage and replacing "voice overs" from an old 70,s film known to the west as tiger and crane fists".

Betty been the strange man he is was previously known as Master pain...This is a common mistake, he changed his name to betty.

Or Evil betty if you prefer.

I need to go and swing the chain at the top of a water fall.

http://www.kungpowmovie.com/

Thats it.! :happy:

:happy::shock::lol:

i just love the avatar and Sig emsley.

Its very stupid.. that i rethink the old " WORST, CRAPPIEST, DUMPEST " but yet funny movie i seen. Really, this isnt a type of kung fu movie you expect lol. Though this is recommend for commedy. For once.. this movie really wallows up a complete load of craptitude.. but its still worth a good laugh.

name to betty.

Isnt Betty a woman's name ? :shock::lol:

them sound like fightin words emsley...i mean, betty! :happy::lol:

I have been called bad before. Many have said I do things that are not correct to do. I don't believe in talk such as this. I am nice man, with happy feelings. All of the time. First, a joke. What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee chord? My ass. Nyah, haha, haha, haha, ENOUGH!!

:happy::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: