You got in EGM!

dafatkid27

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap. It seems we(Sypherce) need to get the new DS2Key out soon then, with media coverage already. Sypherce never expected this to happen when he first started working on it... Infact I dont think he even intended to release it on the internet... He just put it together so me and him could play Stepmania with our DS's.... But this is just phenomenal... Jesus christ.

I'm also happy to see these kind of homebrew work show up in a major magazine. Many congrats to sypherce and also to sgstair for making all of this possible. Hopefully if people come here for this, they'll check out Win2DS, DSRemote, and all the other DS homebrew too.

WOW

Its times like this it makes me proud to be a member and a moderator at 1emulation

For some reason i always envisioned this forum as because HUGE, but then things started going down for awhile, and i while i still beleived in the forums, i admit i started having a few doubts, but never completley left the idea behind, maybe this is the start/first sign of the forum finally becoming what it deserves to be.