RPG World 3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Are we waiting on me?

"Hmm.... Jonatan?" one archeologist the other. "What is it, Simon?" Jonatan replies.

"Have you seen item 43E? I can swear I put it right here, on this table."

"Sorry." Jonatan answers. I have no clue. What is this artifact anyways?"

"It's an ancient document." Simon replies. "It describes the execution of a citizen who called this place 'Tabosen' instead of 'Tasoben'."

"What an idiot!" Jonatan laughs. "I can understand why they executed him."

"Yea... I think his name was Dibosige or something like that." Simon laughs with him. "Anyways, help me search for this thing. I'm damn sure I put it here!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are we there yet?"

"No, Lucius." Nelfag says patiently. "We still have a long way to go."

"Are we there yet?"

"Shut up you annoying idiot!" Racid loses the little patience he had. "The guy says we have a long road to go, so shut up and keep walking before I blow your head off!!!"

The party continues walking quietly.

"Are we there yet?"

Lucius sighs and draws a rune with his index finger, though it looks to anyone else he's simply drawing idly in the air. He finishes and taps it, jumps up, and lands on a small platform of air, which lifts him. He zooms past right next to Racid's head and then angles upwards. "Wheeee!"

"What the hell?!" Racid jumps as Lucius niks his ear, then starts to yell obscenities at him.

Lucius looks back and down, chuckling. Pissing Racid off was fun!

Alos set his laser cannon at the lowest setting and shot Lucius into a tree. He picked up the groggy Lucius and hoisted him up onto his shoulders.

"Thank you"...Racid muttered, rubbing his head to calm his headache. "...Maybe we could ditch that guy into a house and leave. He wouldn't know."

Ryla looked appalled, "We can't just leave him with someone we don't know!"

Racid glared, "We barely know him. He's just a big pain in the neck."

Before things were aroused, Nelfag said quietly, "Settle down. Let's take advantage of the solace of Lucius not being awake and cover as much ground as we can."

After a moment's silence, Alos Asked, "Excuse me, but where are we going?"

Racid snapped, "The Tasoben ruins! How many times Do I have to say it?"

ALos replied, "oh...because I saw a sign in the distance saying that we're headed towards the Tabosen ruins..The Tabosen ruins is the other way."

Racid flushed, "I knew that..."

Nelfag muttered under his breath, "The hell did they have to name them so similar?"

After an hour of traveling....

"WHEEEEE! I"M ON THE ROBOT! SOMEONE TAKE A PICTURE!"

---------

I HATE the name of the ruins. I'm blowing the ruins up first chance I get.

Ok, from what I can see, Lucius is drifting more towards Hyper and hyped-up on sugar with ADHD. :shootem:

What kind of person Wouldn't like riding on a mechanical figure of mass destruction?

Another filler update since I don't have time to make a revelent one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alos stopped and said, "Ah you're come to your senses. Good. Now get off."

He dropped Lucius onto the ground and continued to walk on muttering, "Damn humans..getting heavier every year"

Nelfag caught this and said mischievously, "Aren't you supposed to be a great robot? No mere human should be a burden on you."

Alos looked at Nelfag and said quietly, "If you like where your nose is, I suggest you stop talking."

Alos walked passed a stunned Nelfag, who in return, followed in turn.

"sadist"

----------

Meanwhile, Racid and Ryla were arguing on Lucius' state.

Racid said, "All that guy is going to be is a hinderence in our mission. I honestly dont' know why you care for the little idiot!"

Ryla retorted, "He's a good-minded person. He has excellent skills that can prove worthwhile."

Racid snorted, "Yeah. Pretending he's Silver Surfer© will really help us find the Susitas. Admit it, You probably just want him around because he's cute"

Ryla turned a light shade of pink and shouted, "What!? That's a outright lie!"

Racid smirked, "Don't deny it. I saw the way you looked at him when you first met him. but don't you already have a boyfriend, who is going to come back someday?"

Ryla said softly, "I will only love Slacil and that's final.."

Racid said, "Sure...I bet Slacil wouldn't mind if we told him all about your little crush when he comes back."

Ryla's eyes widened, "You wouldn't..."

Racid laughed, "How about we tell him right now? HEY SLA..."

A fireball wizzed by Racid's head. Racid turned around and saw a fuming Ryla.

"Don't do that. Please."

Racid held up his hands and said, "I won't." knowing inside that he had a weapon to use against that sorceress.

Ryla sighed and relaxed and caught up to Racid.

Racid thinking about the discussion, screamed, "And where is that little worthless rune wizardy anyway!?"

----------------

Lucius was still on the ground staring up at sky. Hearing Racid's voice, he quickly got up and ran forward to catch up with the rest of the group. He knew he was going to have fun with this group, especially with that loud one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Few notes:

I'm still obeying the laws a bit by making a few chances, Up to you guys if you want to continue them or break them. Doesn't matter.

I'm horrendous with girl characters, need advice (bahamut :ph34r:)

And Update this. I did my share. Do yours.

The purpose of those fillers was to know the characters better. Now we can continue the main story:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After days of traveling, the party have finally reached to the Tasoben ruins. Well, at least they reached to the police siege around it. Racid goes to the officer in charge.

"What's going on, officer?" he asks. "Code 73E shiny pink." The cop answers. "Apparently, there are some artifact thieves inside there."

Racid goes back to tell the news to his party.

"So, what does this code 73E... shiny pink? Who the hell came up with that screwed up name?" Nelfag asks. "Anyways, what does this...code means?"

"Well," Racid explains. "it means that no one is allowed to enter or exit the ruins until the thieves are discovered."

"Oh, I get it!" Ryla says. "The cops outside guards the area while the detectives inside are searching for the thieves."

"Detectives?" Racid says. "Don't be silly. If we send in detectives, they will only disturb the archeologists."

"Than..." Nelfag speaks. "How are they going to find the thieves?"

"They know where the thieves are."

"But they aren't doing anything about it."

"What do you mean? They made the siege, haven't they?"

"But they haven't sent men inside!"

"That's because they don't want to disturb the archeologists."

"But that gives the thieves freedom to do whatever they want inside the ruins!"

"Ofcourse not! Can't you see the police is on it?"

Nelfag yells. "This is a stupid strategy!"

Racid yells back. "No it isn't! It is a very popular strategy. Right now, 137 sieges like this one are taking place."

"Really?" Nelfag is shoked. "How long does it take to finish such a siege?"

"We don't know yet." Racid answers. "Once one of them will give results, we will be able to tell."

"Stupid!" Lucius interrupts. "You policemen are so stupid! This method is not working at all!"

"Shut up you good for nothing good-for-nothing!" Racid screams. "The best police tacticians invented this method!!!"

"Stupid STupid stUpId StUPID stuPid"

"Why you little..." Racid yells and starts punching Lucius.

"You two, stop it!" Ryla tries to seperate them.

Nelfag ignores the three and turns to Alos. "Say....... is there a chance you can transform into a copter?"

Alos looks at him. "I'm not that kind of robot!"

"Well, it was worth a try." Nlefag says. "I'm going to find a way to get inside. Keep a camera on them."

Nelfag begins walking.

Meanwhile, in Shemesh's dungeons.

"Hmm... Ghede?" Flyrin says "Mondo and I have dug up a tunnel with our spoons."

"Mondo? Flyrin?" Ghede sounds surprised. "You are here too?"

"He didn't payed any attention to us..." Mondo says.

"He grabbed us all the way to here, and forgot about us..." Flyrin says.

"Troop, I see a way out!" Ghede says and points on the tunnel Flyrin and Mondo dug. "After me!"

Nelfag returns to the party. "I see you managed to calm them down." He says to Ryla. "Anyways, I found a way to pass the siege."

Nelfag takes out a small pill. "It says to add water." Nelfag sais and add water. The pill begins to shake violently, so nelfag drops it down and gets away from it.

The pill unfolds to a giant tranpoline.

"Trampoline!!!!!" Lucius gets excited and jumps on the trampoline.

"Hey, you are not running away!" Racid yells and jumps after him.

"You two jump first." Ryla says to Nelfag and Alos. "I will follow you."\

"Oh no, I see what you are planning." Nelfag replies. "Alos, gra... I mean, can you please carry her?"

Alos grabs screaming Ryla and jumps. Nelfag jumps after him.

The five adventurers floats above the siege in cool positions.

To be continued...

We are floating...? Wow... ok... ah... hmmm... Interesting...

Ooooooooh... sooo... I'm somewhat lost, what're they doing with the trampoline? Going over the police line?