lib test 0.3

Warlord698

heh, this really isn't all that special yet, you know....

I mean, if you're wowed by the early 0.3 lib test.... you're going to be blown away when I actually get it done.

And besides, the documentation *has* been evolving along with my release (And is posted in the usual place)... but even so, the documentation isn't *that* much better, most of the work being done is in the TCP/IP stack that comes with the lib. (seriously, nobody I know of has done anything impressive with the documentation itself, most every wifi project is based on my lib or the code to it)

-Stephen

For the last time people, listen to me when I tell you *the DSLinux wifi driver is about 95% code from the dswifi lib* - hear that?

I've said it entirely too many times now you guys (talking SPECIFICLY to you dudu & warlord because I've said the same thing multiple times around you guys and you don't seem to get it)

Nobody uses the documentation; using the wifi is pain enough without it.

-Stephen

Edited by sgstair

For the last time people, listen to me when I tell you *the DSLinux wifi driver is about 95% code from the dswifi lib* - hear that?

I've said it entirely too many times now you guys (talking SPECIFICLY to you dudu & warlord because I've said the same thing multiple times around you guys and you don't seem to get it)

Nobody uses the documentation; using the wifi is pain enough without it.

-Stephen

hey, all I said that one time is that if you talked with the DSlinux dudes, yal could find out why WEP wasn't workin when is was on their side.

Warlord: if you paid *any* attention at all, you'd know that I helped pepsiman get WEP working on dslinux in the first place. Now the only reason I haven't had it working in my lib is because a register we had no idea was even *related* to wep I had disabled in my code in the course of testing something else. Guess what? We know which register enables WEP now - but we *had* looked extensively at both codebases and not been able to find the difference.

At any rate, it is working in both places now. (but PLEASE shut up about the documentation, nobody uses it, really. And, I've been modifying it *as* I modify the lib - yes, it's *already* updated with the latest knowledge I've collected and verified.)

-Stephen