Coindrop 1.3 Released!

CoinDrop v1.3 By Headkaze

=========================

-= DESCRIPTION =-

This program will allow you to send coin drops to Mame from within your front-end. It runs in the background using a very small amount of CPU. When it detects a coin drop it will play a sound effect and store the amount of coins in memory. When you start Mame you can press the start keys and a credit is automatically registerd and starts the game. Dropping coins outside of Mame means you can carry over credits to multiple games.

-= FAQ =-

1. How do I set this thing up on my cab?

Just extract the folder to somewhere on your machine and create a link to CoinDrop.exe on bootup.

2. Where can I change the key settings?

Just open CoinDrop.ini in notepad and follow the instructions.

-= VERSION HISTORY =-

Version 1.3 (13-01-2006) : Now you can carry over credits inserted in Mame

Version 1.2 (12-01-2006) : WhiteList/BlackList added. Now you can say when coindrop is allowed to register credits

Version 1.1 (25-12-2005) : You now press the Start keys to drop coins and can now carry on credits to multiple games.

Version 1.0 (24-12-2005) : First Release

-----------------------------------------------

TERMS OF USE: This program is illegal to use in a commercial setting. If this program is found on a machine in a commercial environment you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

For bugs/suggestions/etc. contact me at headkaze@gmail.com

TESTED WORKING WITH MAME32 ONLY!

TORRENT --> COINDROP 1.3 TORRENT (removed dead link)

Its a realllly nice plugin for cab owners... you just bootto mame32 in Full Screen mode and if someone puts a quarter in before launching a game it knows and counts it...you dont want people comming over and saying..."how does this work?" I hate that

• 2 months later...
Its a realllly nice plugin for cab owners... you just bootto mame32 in Full Screen mode and if someone puts a quarter in before launching a game it knows and counts it...you dont want people comming over and saying..."how does this work?"  I hate that

Can someone send to me or link me to a source for this program. THANKS, MIKE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...