Acclaim Lives!

Wizard

It was all about Turok. God damn, I wish the last 2 (the last 2 64 games) came out on PC.

Personally i think that Acclaim started to suck around the N64-PSX Generation, they came out with a few good games like turok, and after that every single game they ever realeased pretty much sucked hard. They where really good in the SNES-Genesis generation and before that though. So i didnt really care when they died at first.

IIRC, MK2 had blood in the SNES version. Nintendo was forced to put the blood in the game because the sales of Mortal Kombat were poor thanks to the censorship.

Or then I remember wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

9Dragons just updated there site with some new content (including a video).

The video played out some moves everyone knows now in days. But it still kicked ass.

Hope this isn't a evil bump.

The production value on that 9dragons video is ridiculously good, all things considered. The art style reminds me a lot of Dynasty Warriors, but looks a little more generic. Can't really say if it looks good or not until there's some semblance of gameplay, but the idea is interesting.

The styling on bots reminds me of gunbound. I might check that out just for the hell of it.

• 1 month later...

Just tried out the closed beta (3rd stage) for bots. Think of, a simpled down version of rakion, with more gamecube like features, and no lag (at least in coop mode dm's are still not up).

It's nothing anyone here imo would want to waste there time on...