Seeing as the last update was about 30 days ago..

tssf

Is it possible to get a new update as to what's been worked on, even if miniscule? :) I think at this point most people would be thrilled to know if the project is still being worked on, and what's been worked on, if anything at all.

Mostly I'm asking because I would love if a TCP version was released before I left for Las Vegas in late April, giving people adequate time to release a prototype DS web browser or something. :P

But, I'm sure others are curious about a new update, back in the late 2005, this site was updated almost daily. It was great. ;)

Just wondering what's new, sgstair. :)

That's all I want to know, as well. I'm not hounding the guy, I was just curious.

It's not like I'm asking him when he's going to release the new version or anything, i'm not that ignorant like others are. I'm merely asking how progress is going in general.

heh, pepsiman and company got DSlinux up on tcp/ip, and they have a webbrowser and IRC client up running already =).. well, they didn't use Steven's lib, only his documentation

By the way, the browser is nice, tried it yesterday.. its like.. wow.. to surf on the DS :s.. even if limited

heh, pepsiman and company got DSlinux up on tcp/ip, and they have a webbrowser and IRC client up running already =).. well, they didn't use Steven's lib, only his documentation

By the way, the browser is nice, tried it yesterday.. its like.. wow.. to surf on the DS :s.. even if limited

Actually no, they used the lib source almost verbatim,

regardless - that's what it's there for.

I'm certainly not leaving by any means, it's just taking time because I have other things that need to be done too.

-Stephen