The end (again)

Two9A

As you've probably worked out by now, Tuesday saw my webserver's hard drive fail. I lost the database of progress reports for DSemu (which I've never backed up, being a clever sod), although my source codebase is safe on another drive. So, I've called an end to the DSemu-ng project, and am throwing the source out for people to use.

Essentially, it'd be great if the plugin architecture could be integrated into something. This iteration of DSemu has a plugin architecture at least, unlike the original, and it's relatively complete. The schema can probably do with a couple of re-jigs, but overall it works. If you want documentation on how it works, let me know and I'll throw some to you.

Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
this is probably too late but did u use  file recovery software to see if some of the database is still availbale??
I'd do that, sure, if I was in the country. If you remember, I've been in Turkey for about 9 months now, and the hard drive's back in England. I may attempt a recovery when I get back, but I dunno what will be possible to salvage by then (if the hard drive's even still around).

• 3 weeks later...