Spider-Man 3 Teaser Poster

Wizard

Superherohype, film ign, Newsarama, the chick that plays Gwen when she was on Leno.

Okay, I see

Bryce Dallas Howard .... Gwen Stacy

and

Thomas Haden Church .... Flint Marko/Sandman

Topher Grace as Venom

Spider-man 3 is reportedly due to be released on May 4, 2007.

Thanks, I just found all this information although the information on Venom was more difficult to find... :unsure:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was what's her face, Kristen Dunst that told the press that Topher Grace was playing Venom. Doesn't Church look down right awesome as Flint?

Yes, I agree; his face matches Flint Marko's face perfectly!  :P

I guess this means that Sandman will be a villain in the movie?  Didn't Sandman join the Avengers later? :)

He joined up the Avengers after "reforming." He reverted back to his villianous ways afterwards via mind control by some dude.

But, isn`t going to be X-men and spider-man ?

It's pretty safe to say that Spider-Man, The Punisher, X-Men and Fantastic Four are (sadly) not in the same universe of continuity in the movies (which beats out any future hueg-ass movie crossover, or Avengers w/Spider-Man & Beast etc).

X-Men is gonna be released this year, and Spider-Man 3 is next year.

Appearently theres talks for a Captain America, Iron Man and Nick Fury movie.

It's pretty safe to say that Spider-Man, The Punisher, X-Men and Fantastic Four are (sadly) not in the same universe of continuity in the movies (which beats out any future hueg-ass movie crossover, or Avengers w/Spider-Man & Beast etc).

X-Men is gonna be released this year, and Spider-Man 3 is next year.

Appearently theres talks for a Captain America, Iron Man and Nick Fury movie.

But I remember seeing spider-man in X-men anime

But I remember seeing spider-man in X-men anime

In both series, X-Men and Spider-Man have guest starred each of their respected animated shows back in the 90's.

SPOLER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question 1 Who are the villains and how much screentime does each one get?

Answer Venom,Sandman, and GG2. Sandman is the main one, building up to venom at end. GG has a good amount, though not sure how much time. He's in 2 major battles.

Question 2 Does the GG look cool,how much green does he have on him, is his black snow suit have a black hood that covers the top of his head,do the belts on his legs hold pumpkin bombs,is his goggles yellow lens,does he wear gloves of any kind,and why does Harry go with this suit instead of the one his father used?

Answer He looks cool as an individual idea. But again, nothing remotely goblin like about him except the weapons, glider and some green on him. No hood, the belts hold two swords. One long one on his back, a smaller one on his right leg. Pumpkins bombs are in his glider. Goggles are black. He has a green mouthmask. Gloves are black. No idea why. Possible to make it more to his liking, a way to "improve".

Question 3 Does Venom fight in this movie or does he just show up as a cliffhanger?

Answer Yes he fights. Again, he will fight Spidey with Sandman at the end, the movie leads up to this "battle royale" at the construction site. GG will also join in the fight, but not on the sides of Ven/San. GG fights with Spidey instead.

Question 4 Have you seen Venom?

Answer I've seen the costume of Venom (yes hes in it, but only towards the end) and its extremely cool. Think all black latex with veins all over his upper half, reaching over onto his arms. However the veins also shape into the Spider thats on his chest in the comics (no white). Venom will be a little larger than. spidey. Basically the bad version of spidey. Venom has nasty teeth, no where near exaggerated in the comics. Just really sharp yellow teeth, very fang like, it will be prosthetics. Tongue will be CG.

Question 5 I'm kinda confused,does spidey wear the symbiote before Brock gets it?

Answer Yes. After his date with MJ, the symbiote clings to his shoe and waits for Parker in his room one night. He then wakes up upside down on the side of a building wearing the symbiote costume.

Question 6 If spidey does wear the symbiote,what does it look like exactly?

Answer The same costume as blue/red only black with all the scale detail and webbing over it. Not impressive. It looks like this because it stuck onto his old costume then it clung on Peter.

Question 7 And how long does he wear the suit?

Answer For right now, a good chunk since the movie is about Peter and how the symbiote possesses him, and the decisions he has to make.

Question 8 Who does he fight with it?

Answer Sandman, robbers, and Harry

Question 9 What makes him take it off?

Answer Bell Tower.

Question 10 What kind of things does Sandman do in this movie power wise?

Answer Grows a lot. Sandstorms. Hand as a sledgehammer and mace. The FX will raise the bar.

Question 11 Where do all the fights take place on/at?

Answer All over. In the air/Alley, underground subway, armoured truck in the streets, construction site.

Question 12 Is there a cliffhanger at the end of this movie?

Answer Not currently. But there is one scene that leaves questions opened about the return of the symbiote.

Question 13 Who does Bruce Campbell play?

Answer He has a cameo as somebody named Quentin Beck.

Question 14 Where does the symbiote come from?

Answer An astroid.

Question 15 Does spidey wear his regular red and blue spidey suit in the movie?

Answer Yes. At the beginning and end of the movie.

Question 16 Is S-M3 and S-M4 being made back to back?

Answer Nope.

Question 17 Is Venom going to be the villain for S-M4,or is S-M3 going to be it for him?

Answer End of the line for Brocks version of Venom, but not the symbiote itself.

Question 18 Are there lots of fights/action in this movie?

Answer TONS. Four BIG fight sequences. All very fun, and clever. Wont be disappointed in that department. Be prepared for A LOT of fight sequences including a revisit to the subway fight sequence (only underground this time).

Question 19 What is that church for?

Answer The church sequence is used when Black Symbiote Spidey attempts to tear his suit off by the ringing of the church bell. Unknown to him that right under him in the church Brock is walking in where pieces of the symbiote land on him and then bond with him.

Question 20 Do GG2 and Spidey ever face off?

Answer Yes. I will mention one fight scene at the beginning of the movie in particular. Harry in full GG Glory first attacks peter, and tosses him into the side of the building. This also where they have a huge airal fight sequence leading to a chase into an alley where (yes as a previous plot spoiler had reported) Harry is knocked out and Peter saves him and brings him to a hospital.

Question 21 How much screen time does Dr.Connors have,does he mention anything about lizard experiments?

Answer Connors studies the symbiote sample. So we see the inside of his lab. A lot of Lizards references.

Question 22 Does anyone die?

Answer Harry and Aunt May.

THe rumor mill, albiet. Discuss.

yeah K' was taken there and was also removed by sony execs.

Edited by Aoshi

If all is according, we could see GG going good similar to one of the comic runs (MC2 I think it was)

This was taken from the Q&A off Aintitcool right?