Spider-Man 3 Teaser Poster

Wizard

lol i always thought that one villian from superman, with all black on in the movie was hilarious, which is probably bad because he wasnt supposed to be funny.

I really reaallllly liked The Punisher, they should do another one of those. The rest of them are alright, i guess spiderman would be my second favorite, even if he is kind of whiney about stuff.

Actually i take that back, Batman pwns all, then those too, Batman rules.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spidey looks so sad... :)

I hope nothing bad happens to him.

Seeing how Gwen Stacy(Along with her father) is confirmed, along with Venom and The Sandman... Oh you know where I'm going with this...

Hm...

This is certainly interesting. I didn't think we would see Gwen in the Spider-Man movies, since a lot of what made her character so emotional was how close she was to Peter and what happened to her... She certainly can't be his first love in the movie, since, well... you know.

BUT, I have yet to be dissapointed by anything that happened in the Spider-Man movies. It's had it good share of the original story elements along with some good changes that made it fit into a movie format quiet well, without ruining the integrity of the story.

It's that suffering going on in Spidermans head that makes him so human. I think that's why so many people like him. It just seems closer to us as normal people than any other superhero out there. That's why it was such a big success.

Yeah, It makes you really want him to be happy.

I've been reading the comics for around 10 years. I remember the days when he was so happy and when he used to crack jokes when he was fighting the latest villians... But jesus, how he suffers... I remember the issue when he finaly broke down, when he had his hole life taken from him... It's just been a great story (to a certain point anyways, I haven't read the latest, latest stuff).

Edited by Nusumenai

Hm...

This is certainly interesting.  I didn't think we would see Gwen in the Spider-Man movies, since a lot of what made her character so emotional was how close she was to Peter and what happened to her...  She certainly can't be his first love in the movie, since, well... you know.

BUT, I have yet to be dissapointed by anything that happened in the Spider-Man movies.  It's had it good share of the original story elements along with some good changes that made it fit into a movie format quiet well, without ruining the integrity of the story.

Yeah, It makes you really want him to be happy.

I've been reading the comics for around 10 years.  I remember the days when he was so happy and when he used to crack jokes when he was fighting the latest villians...  But jesus, how he suffers...  I remember the issue when he finaly broke down, when he had his hole life taken from him...  It's just been a great story (to a certain point anyways, I haven't read the latest, latest stuff).

I remember the trashy run when he found out about Gwen's kids. Trash, trash I say! While I did like it as a way to flesh out Pete, but uggh, it ended up being traaaash. Recently in all his series, he happy (to be alive again after joining The Avengers (The New Avengers :)), The Other story arc (TBP should be coming out soon) and recently becoming Tony Stark's Protégé (most recent ASM), featuring Iron Spidey! Which is pretty badass looking AFTER seeing the crappy sketch) in Marvelverse, he hooked up with Kitty in USM too)

Plus you know, recent marvel flicks (excluding The Punisher) has had their connections more intune with The Ultimates Universe (which isn't bad in it's own right, I mean, who can say The Ultimates suck?).

Can't wait for this movie.

Is there anything hidden in the eye, i heard rumors but i can't make anything out.

I wonder if and how they kill a certain character in the movie, be funny if we hear crack from a failed rescue.

Thats the rumor. I got some reports that it's Green (Hob?) Goblin or Venom. Superherohype.com has a larger res version, but I can't tell anything from it. All we know it could be just a reflection of the production crew.

i actually havent read barely any of these comics, yet i enjoy them, i think i have like 3 or 4 reallllllly old spiderman comics, and maybe 1 or 2 punisher ones, and the rest are just like generic ones i thought where entertaining.

Oh i have like 5 batman ones though, one of them is supposed to be worth alot (something about like the only one where batman couldnt save someone, and it was supposed to teach about the dangers of land mines or something? i dunno i havent read it in a long ass time)

but my point is i still enjoy them knowing nothing about any of this. Me and my brother where obsessed with batman when we where kids though, we watch the tv show and stuff, and i think a little spiderman. I think my favorite spiderman villain was venom so that would be cool if he was in this one.

Superman movies were ok.

I egarly await Superman: Returns, which is a loose sequel to the classic Superman movies with Reeve's.