Some new features in next MAMEoX128 Plus!

HK$

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.  Too much black space on the right and bottom right.

FYI, that screenshot is of a far from finished version of the skin intended for use on low-res rgb arcade monitors. The gamelist would normally encompass more of the black space if the list was longer. Also, the typeface was chosen to be readable at native arcade resolutions (typically 320x240). A skin for MAMEox would need to be altered a lot.

FYI, that screenshot is of a far from finished version of the skin intended for use on low-res rgb arcade monitors. The gamelist would normally encompass more of the black space if the list was longer. Also, the typeface was chosen to be readable at native arcade resolutions (typically 320x240). A skin for MAMEox would need to be altered a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate what you've done with the text in terms of creating a retro feel. But IMHO there's too much space allocated to artwork and not nearly enough to the game list.

With a more balanced layout and a nicer font then this could certainly make for an excellent MAMEoX skin.

Edited by + T +

A simple bgm player is added to the launcher.

The neogeo drivers are all updated to MAME0.104, and the decrypted drivers are added, but I still have to verify some decrypted roms if they are the most accurate. For example, the c7 (8ee6b43c or 374ea523 ?) c8 (6d8d2d60 or 75211f4d ?) for kof2003

In my understand 8ee6b43c and 6d8d2d60 dont contain the s data but the other two do?

For the Kiosk mode, I'm thinking of not only lock the start menu but also others (display mode changing and etc.), so you can only play games or quit MAMEoX in this mode.

uhhhhh drooling... :clapping::naughty:

A simple bgm player is added to the launcher.! mp3s?

That sounds PERFECT for kiosk mode...because my dash is locked down already...this release will be so fing awesome! :shootem:

also I think when I get KOF Neowave XBOX and the new Mameox 128 plus on my machine I might have a freak out :clapping:

Edited by sammaz