[02/20/2006] Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max

only character I've ever been able to beat Shin Akuma with was Dhalsim.

Thou must master the slide->yoga-fire->slide V-ism combo

Ha I remember seeing that combo on a PSX Underground disc demonstrated by someone. Could never do it. I finished world tour with Ryu and worked out for me. Infinite Guard does wonders.

Ha I remember seeing that combo on a PSX Underground disc demonstrated by someone. Could never do it. I finished world tour with Ryu and worked out for me. Infinite Guard does wonders.

Can anyone linking me to some good combos for V-ism?

I have been looking for ages.

I saw the same clip; at first I was skeptical for a few months until I tried it myself. It only took me 5mins to get it right. Sooner or later, my Dhalsim was maxed out on A- and V-ism

@LSD

to perform it, just get into V-Ism mode, and do a low kick slide (down+low kick) and while you press down, slide your thumb up a little to do a qcf while also pressing low punch; it's practically qcf + low kick + low punch

I saw the same clip; at first I was skeptical for a few months until I tried it myself. It only took me 5mins to get it right. Sooner or later, my Dhalsim was maxed out on A- and V-ism

@LSD

to perform it, just get into V-Ism mode, and do a low kick slide (down+low kick) and while you press down, slide your thumb up a little to do a qcf while also pressing low punch; it's practically qcf + low kick + low punch

I'll practise it tonight.

Can link me to some good V-ism combos of any characters?

• 2 weeks later...

I played the PSX version and I own the GBA one as well. The game is great but its getting a bit too stale for me. They could've added infrastructure mode or something to make it less of "de ja vu" experience.