Keyboard emulator for PS2 controller (USB convert)

BIGWORM

Wow, these forums are still as active as ever. To the problem: I just recently bought (:lol: ) Mark Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure, and I need a keyboard emulator so that I can play the game with my PS2 controller that's using a PS2 to USB converter, which it obviously won't support. I've already check out the page on the Zophar site but to no avail with any of those. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Specs:

WinXP SP2 Pro Corp

AMD Sempron 3000+ 64-bit @ 227/9

BFG GeForce 6800GT OC at @ 420/1.1Ghz

(2x512) MB Corsair DDR PC3200

Actually it's the other way around. I want to use my PS2 controller on a game that's designed for keyboard use. I need an emulator that tells the game I'm using the keyboard, but when I'm instead using my PS2 controller.

The game's real good btw.

ahh okay, then yeah Joy2Key is good

Theres also something called Pinnacle game profiler that had alot of good features but its not free

i used another cool program to let the controller control the mouse but i cant remember what it was called atm

Joy2Key can also map to your mouse. And you can adjust dead zone, sensitivity etc.

oh really? I dont think ive ever tried using joy2key to do that, i should try that out

is it possible to set the right joystick as the mouse and the left as keys and such? I remember running into a problem doing that with either the PS2 pad or my XBox controller i forget which