Bomberman for X360

Agozer

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next, E.T. 360! Now with glowing tummy to match finger! Spend 3 days trying to climb out of the all new 3D hole!

Hahahaha. Man, ET on the X360... Oops, fell during the last few feet - let's try that again...

Wait...

Ugh.

roflmao!!

I wonder if they'll add some sort of stupid storyline

roflmao this is fuucken hilarious :banghead:

I wonder if the main villain will look like this fella :P

ah dude, why did you hafta bring that pic into the fray man?!

(please don't make this turn into a debate please don't make this turn into a debate please don't make this turn into a debate )

I didn't say it woud be him(I know who that was supposed to be), I'm just referring to how some games or other type of media sometimes use certain entities in their stories to reflect some sort of conflict during their time.

got damnit, why the fuuck must I explain this shiit? This sucks!

roflmao!!

roflmao this is fuucken hilarious :banghead:

(please don't make this turn into a debate please don't make this turn into a debate please don't make this turn into a debate )

I didn't say it woud be him(I know who that was supposed to be), I'm just referring to how some games or other type of media sometimes use certain entities in their stories to reflect some sort of conflict during their time.

i'm sorry dude, i'm just paranoid cause almost every forum sans this one and mine have had debates on that and i REALLY do not want to debate it.

(i find it offensive but blah, i know you don't mean offence so i don't care, and even if i did care, what can i do? nothing so meh.)

roflmao!!

roflmao this is fuucken hilarious :shootem:

i'm sorry dude, i'm just paranoid cause almost every forum sans this one and mine have had debates on that and i REALLY do not want to debate it.

(i find it offensive but blah, i know you don't mean offence so i don't care, and even if i did care, what can i do? nothing so meh.)

It look more like an Afghan or Taliban rather than......

roflmao!!

yes we know

Although, I think "extremist" is the word you're looking for

roflmao!!

yes we know

Although, I think "extremist" is the word you're looking for

You are right. Wrong of me to subject it to certain people. Oh well.....