Tekken for PSP

AndymaN

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is out!

Play Asia is shipping the Asia version (japanese language) now.

I ordered the Asia version (English language) which is slated for 18th July release, so it will be some time before it reach me, but I will still get it before US :):P

I'll look forward to reading it.

I've been worried by the varied reports about this game- its responsiveness and graphic quality etc were all sure to take a hit but I heard somewhere that the framerate is jumpy / inconsistant? I want some first hand retail experiences before I lay down for that asian english version (UK release is a distant 2 months off).

I'll look forward to reading it.

I've been worried by the varied reports about this game- its responsiveness and graphic quality etc were all sure to take a hit but I heard somewhere that the framerate is jumpy / inconsistant? I want some first hand retail experiences before I lay down for that asian english version (UK release is a distant 2 months off).

Well, I have been whoring at Gamefaqs, and from what I know, nothing serious that will affect the gameplay. So far, all the reports has give very good impression except for the pesky D-Pad. As you know, most of Tekken moves contains d/f, d/b, u/f kind of stuffs.

But the bonus D-Pad helps a lot.