Tekken for PSP

AndymaN

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on PS2 release! So we can see this crap at EVO!

NO PS2 RELEASE!!!! So that everyone will buy a PSP ;):(:clapping:

No see, thats the bad thing in North America, we'd be stuck with the original version at tourneys that use consoles over arcades to save money.

At least, it won't be released so soon for PS2 so that arcades can make more money first. It hurt Namco when they release Tekken 4 and 5 too early on PS2.

....Maybe they will release DR on PS3?

At least, it won't be released so soon for PS2 so that arcades can make more money first. It hurt Namco when they release Tekken 4 and 5 too early on PS2.

....Maybe they will release DR on PS3?

That's right. I reckon DR will hit consoles only later on... to give both arcades and the PSP a lucrative streak with the game first. After that it'll come to PS2s.. and if the gap is too long after, they'll just repackage it in the spirit of TTT for the PS3.

Holy crap!!

EU version is coming out on 05/05!! Two weeks from now!!!

WTH?!? First time I heard a game released in EU first (another game that I know of is Tekken 4 for PS2)

EDIT: The official site is updated. Check out the Anna William's I-No lookalike :ph34r:

Edited by L.S.D

That 5/5 date (GameFAQs right?) has got to be wrong. Its way too far ahead of the other regions. Also shops and all havnt started listing it yet.

Having said that.. if it does come out in 2 weeks... ohhh yehhh...

Gamespot do say it is 05/05 after their interview with Tekken developers. You can read the interview at Gamespot. And no infrastructure vs mode, only ad hoc, but you can download data from players around the world, load into your PSP and fight against the best :ph34r: