Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

Cop and mother died on crash arriving at Sh girl already dead question is how did she appear real to the living at orphanage and adoptive parents? when dead how do you die twice e.g cop also when dead how do you drive must be weird seeing car move by itself seeing no one inside lol

This 3 versions of the same entity (little girl) what happes do they merge or are they still seperated? if the girl can be seen/live in the living and dead realms why didn't they make her and she would be medium for mum and dad

Whoever goes to SH doesn't return alive but the Cop did who was there from the beginning

Here are my answers to your questions:

Sharon was alive but upon entering Silent Hill everyone dies so she "died" again. I'm guessing she was half-dead to begin with! Rose wasn't really driving; she may have been driving in her mind like she was back home in her mind!

They're still separate as far as I can tell! I'm not sure what you mean by medium.

The cop never returned alive because Cybil Bennett died upon entering Silent Hill.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cop and mother died on crash arriving at Sh girl already dead question is how did she appear real to the living at orphanage and adoptive parents? when dead how do you die twice e.g cop also when dead how do you drive must be weird seeing car move by itself seeing no one inside lol

This 3 versions of the same entity (little girl) what happes do they merge or are they still seperated? if the girl can be seen/live in the living and dead realms why didn't they make her and she would be medium for mum and dad

Whoever goes to SH doesn't return alive but the Cop did who was there from the beginning

These are the revised answers after I read through Agozer's FAQ:

Cybil Bennett DID die by crashing through a guardrail but she ALSO died in the Otherworld by being burned to death! Rose did NOT die in the crash so she remains alive at the end of the movie although she is now stuck in the Otherworld.

It appears that at least 2 forms of Alessa do NOT merge so they appear to be separate until the end of the movie. The reason why they can't communicate with Christopher is because they are still trapped in the Otherworld and Alyssa who has now become Sharon doesn't want to be found!

The Cop never did return from Silent Hill alive!