Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

It's just pure speculation on my part for that one. I'm assuming so because they didn't return.

I do have many other questions:

Were Rose, Cybil and Sharon dead on arrival at Silent Hill?

If so, Rose and Sharon presumably died from the jeep crash as the blood on Rose's head would suggest they did; does the police motorcycle resting on its side mean that Cybil died from a crash too? :lol:

Why did Rose survive an apparently fatal stab wound from ?

Did Cybil Bennett really die by fire?

What happens to Alessa now that she has had her revenge on the citizens of Silent Hill?

SPOILER TAGS MOTHER FU CKER, DO YOU USE THEM?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K'dash I disagree with the beginning the sudden urge just to grt in the car to find SH (I know she dreams and bouts of suicide) just the way they did it to get there and slow down again.

Cop and mother died on crash arriving at Sh girl already dead question is how did she appear real to the living at orphanage and adoptive parents? when dead how do you die twice e.g cop also when dead how do you drive must be weird seeing car move by itself seeing no one inside lol

This 3 versions of the same entity (little girl) what happes do they merge or are they still seperated? if the girl can be seen/live in the living and dead realms why didn't they make her and she would be medium for mum and dad

Whoever goes to SH doesn't return alive but the Cop did who was there from the beginning

wow this movie was GREAT, i saw it twice already, i dont know why its not getting good reviews, most of the bad reviews ive read are people complaining about its length, pfft to that

oh and does anyone know where i can actually buy one of those movie posters online that has pyramid head on it? I keep seeing pics of it but nowhere to buy it!

K'dash I disagree with the beginning the sudden urge just to grt in the car to find SH (I know she dreams and bouts of suicide) just the way they did it to get there and slow down again.

Wow, dude, more incoherency please.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bring this thread back, but I just watch this movie last weekend.

I am not familiar with the series, but this movie sure make me want to go play SH1 to SH4 right away. Now, I can't wait for SH: Origins on PSP.

me think me need to watch it again to understand it. And the siren is pretty creepy.

I don't understand the movie. Does it means Rose and the cop have get into the Dream world or something or they simply died, which is why Rose's husband can't detect her in the end?