Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

Silent Hill scared me just last year. I was alone and playing at night again, but still. I just now played through Silent Hill 2 again and it still scared me.

Interesting question I have for ye though. What are your favorite Silent Hill unlockables? I think my favorite is the Beam Saber from three. Where you find it is hilarious, too, I think. :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have not gotten all of them, but for now I'll say the Chainsaw on SH2.

The most disturbing unlockable would be that Ecchi-type costume that Heather can wears on SH3 (in order to turn the "Heather Beam" into the "Sexy Beam")

I put for it to switch into the costume and it plaid that stupid cinematic and I was pressing enter and even escape going "STOP! NOOOOOO!." :)

Edited by Weirdy

I hope the SH storyline (games) doesn't become as scattered as the RE. Hmm...maybe the next SH game will be a prequel to the first. Like with Michael Kaufman getting together with Dhalia about the DRUGS or perhaps an earlier event.

Edited by Weirdy

I hope the SH storyline (games) doesn't become as scattered as the RE. Hmm...maybe the next SH game will be a prequel to the first. Like with Michael Kaufman getting together with Dhalia about the DRUGS or perhaps an earlier event.

Upon further inspection, RE1 had various "supernatrual" things before it's first release, Director's Cut and REbirth. RE1 previously had some possibly supernatural, things, for the lack of a better term, going on. Such as blood writing on walls, which were removed.

RE4-Hook Man(which I call Blue Hue) and Living Doll(and I call this one, Freaky Room) versions certainly were exploring "supernatural" side of RE series caused by, most likely, Umbrella themselves or another party in similar vain as Umbrella.

Hmm...maybe the next SH game will be a prequel to the first. Like with Michael Kaufman getting together with Dhalia about the DRUGS or perhaps an earlier event.

That might be pretty cool, but I wonder how they would implement the Otherworld in that case...

Besides, the history of Silent Hill (prior to SH1) has been narrated quite thoroughly in the novelizations, as well as in the backstory of SH1.

White Claudia was the first medium to introduce the Otherworld before Alyssa had her hand in all that, after all.

Did you guys ever read at least a little of the book that explained what happend in the 60's or some crap? The one about the guy who talks about the "child prodigies" (Wesker + John)