Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

i didn't really think fatal frame was worth a play...

but is siren worth a play?

Yes, if you can stomach the grueling difficulty. Fatal Frame is awesome btw.

I love the difficulty, makes me angry and want to turn green and smash things while talking in the third person.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the creepiest games I've played though, almost as creepy as silent hill, with some more base scare tactics thrown in.

Yes. I finished Project Zero II: The Crimson Butterfly a few weeks ago, and now I'm going through the first game, albeit slowly. The atmosphere is wonderful in these games, to the point where I don't want to play at 2am in the morning.

One of the creepiest games I've played though, almost as creepy as silent hill, with some more base scare tactics thrown in.

Yes. I finished Project Zero II: The Crimson Butterfly a few weeks ago, and now I'm going through the first game, albeit slowly. The atmosphere is wonderful in these games, to the point where I don't want to play at 2am in the morning.

I just don't play it at night anymore. Dawn, Dusk, random times afternoon.

I remember when I was younger, my dad bought Resident Evil 2. He wouldn't let me play it though, so I had to be sneaky about it and play alone at night. :banghead: If I had to play Silent Hill like that at that age I probobly would have gone insane.

How old were you at the time? I've been into survival horror since age 11

Nine or ten? I don't remember exactly.

isn`t that too early to that type of horror ?

and about SH1..... play it once and I don`t think I`ll make it again

I was about 8/9 when I first played RE1 on PSX. Boy was I frightened of the game D:

How old were you at the time? I've been into survival horror since age 11

Nine or ten? I don't remember exactly.

isn`t that too early to that type of horror ?

and about SH1..... play it once and I don`t think I`ll make it again

Yeah. Yeah it probobly was. Too late now!

SH1 didn't scare me at all. I first beat it last winter. :) I thought it had a very interesting storyline so I bought the sequels on PC (since I stay away from consoles).

First survival horror game I played was RE1: Director's Cut on psx. It was stuck on the part where the gallery is until I got the strategy guide a couple of months later. Then I finally beat the game in no time. I have yet to forget the solution to that puzzle. <_<