Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard a whole lot about this movie, but judging from the excellent rendition of Pyramid Head and the beautiful rusty steel set, I think it's going to be a great movie.

And on the topic of Siren, I've seen Siren 2 a lot, but I've never played it because I can't find the first one. Same thing with Fatal Frame. I played the first one, but I never finished, so as much as I want to play the second one, I'm going to wait until I find the first one.

Seems like Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented is a "sequel" to Fatal Frame. Characters from the first game make a comeback, as well as same locations.

I think we should change the name from Silent Hill THe Movie Thread to Silent Hill THe Game Thread.....

and by the way any one want a link to SH1 for Pc just PM me I will send it to you :P

The discussion in this thread is related to Silent Hill as a whole.

Plus, we need to talk about something until something new pops up about the movie.

The discussion in this thread is related to Silent Hill as a whole.

Plus, we need to talk about something until something new pops up about the movie.

What he said.

i didn't really think fatal frame was worth a play...

but is siren worth a play?

Yes, if you can stomach the grueling difficulty. Fatal Frame is awesome btw.

Fatal Frame is most definitely awesome, and I'm thinking about ordering it from somewhere online so I can finally play the second one. I have trouble with getting credit/debit cards to work, so I normally don't do that. One of the creepiest games I've played though, almost as creepy as silent hill, with some more base scare tactics thrown in.