Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

I have a question for the Silent Hill Pros here. I never played the games and want to change this.

Is there a specific order in which the games should be played. I mean, are they connected?

Every game is connected to eachtoher, but if you want to see the most obvious connections, you play them in the order K`dash mentioned.

Silent Hill 4 seems the most detached from the rest at first, but that's not the case anymore when you play it for a while.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot!

I'll try the order you mentioned.

As for Silent Hill 1 (PSX) its very hard to find the correct /best settings for the GPU Plug-In. Does someone have a good config for Silent Hill?

Pete's OGL2 with all the bells and whistless, so that the special effects emulation is as close to the actual PSX as possible. Meaning full framebuffer emulation, adequate off-screen drawing setting and Framebuffer uploads also.

What kind of problems are you having anyway?

i can't wait to see the movie as well but i too haven't play the games much. i played silent hill 3 for a bit on ps2 but never finished it (got to a part where i'm in a mall of sorts and got killed heh).

also something i found out for those of us with ps2's, silent hill 2 greatest hit version as the extras that xbox's offers ;)

i can't wait to see the movie as well but i too haven't play the games much. i played silent hill 3 for a bit on ps2 but never finished it (got to a part where i'm in a mall of sorts and got killed heh).

also something i found out for those of us with ps2's, silent hill 2 greatest hit version as the extras that xbox's offers ;)

even this bit of info is a spoiler IMO

in order to understand SH3's storlyine, you have to have already finished SH1 with the best ending.

Ever since the Greatest Hits version of it rolled out they included Restless Dreams ;)