Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

PC version = same as xbux version

and it even has the extra scenario :)

As for SH3 for pc, the only change I was able to reference was the fact that the PC version does not include the promotional costumes that Heather can wear. (You know, the PSM one and the EGM one, etc)

On the plus side, theres camera mods to change the bad camera angles in the game.

And I say this a week later.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC version = same as xbux version

and it even has the extra scenario :)

As for SH3 for pc, the only change I was able to reference was the fact that the PC version does not include the promotional costumes that Heather can wear. (You know, the PSM one and the EGM one, etc)

On the plus side, theres camera mods to change the bad camera angles in the game.

And I say this a week later.

really? what's it called?

This movie keeps giving me hard ons since day one. Especially when I hear the siren.

What is this siren? :)

A siren that you can hear in the trailer when things start to really go awry. Basically, it's seems the siren signals the shift to the Otherworld.

Maybe.

This movie keeps giving me hard ons since day one. Especially when I hear the siren.

What is this siren? :P

A siren that you can hear in the trailer when things start to really go awry. Basically, it's seems the siren signals the shift to the Otherworld.

Maybe.

Yup, that's usually when the games get funner. :)

What is this siren? :P

Maybe.

Yup, that's usually when the games get funner. :)

and scarier.

Come to think of it, the siren waas also used quite effectively in the game called Siren. I really liked that game, but the sheer difficulty of it eventually made me sell it.

Man, Siren was good and extremely frustrating.

zomg what the thread hijack.