Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

retail versions come with their OSTs usually

I can always down...errr...buy...yes...buy the music separately! :blink:

Then I can always upload each individual song/composition into my ipod nano! :huh:

Their cheap, you can literally BUY them.

I really need to play all the games.

yes you do! the second, third, and fourth are on PC btw

Wow, as luck would have it I found Silent Hill 4 for $4 at Big Lots! Now to find the other two.

Really?! :huh: *runs to Big Lots*

SH2 costed me $10 (from amazon), and SH3 costed me $14 (from amazon)

If you obtain SH2, don't forget to install the patch from Konami! (There's a bug in a part of the game where you're in a hotel and the sounds skips; the patch fixes that.)

Yeah, stores sometimes dump their wares on Big Lots. I once saw the Eidos 4 pack with Thief 2 and Deus Ex GOTY edition for $6 but for some really stupid reason I didn't buy it. I also got No One Lives Forever 2 and Tribes Vengence today, both for $4 each!

Most of the time the selection is garbage. The DVDs are absolutely hilarious though since they're the really cheap ones no one would ever buy.

no offence, dude i love you and all....

but you're An IDIOT!

how could you pass that up?

how?

HOOOOOOW!?

anywho, i FINALLY downl...obtained silent hill 4 the room for pc... have yet to start playing it.

fecked up thing is that i've only finished SH1 and played sh3 briefly at a friend's house.

i still need to get sh2 and sh3.

I really need to play all the games.

yes you do! the second, third, and fourth are on PC btw

Wow, as luck would have it I found Silent Hill 4 for $4 at Big Lots! Now to find the other two.

Really?! :huh: *runs to Big Lots*

SH2 costed me $10 (from amazon), and SH3 costed me $14 (from amazon)

If you obtain SH2, don't forget to install the patch from Konami! (There's a bug in a part of the game where you're in a hotel and the sounds skips; the patch fixes that.)

Yeah, stores sometimes dump their wares on Big Lots. I once saw the Eidos 4 pack with Thief 2 and Deus Ex GOTY edition for $6 but for some really stupid reason I didn't buy it. I also got No One Lives Forever 2 and Tribes Vengence today, both for $4 each!

Most of the time the selection is garbage. The DVDs are absolutely hilarious though since they're the really cheap ones no one would ever buy.

no offence, dude i love you and all....

but you're An IDIOT!

how could you pass that up?

how?

HOOOOOOW!?

anywho, i FINALLY downl...obtained silent hill 4 the room for pc... have yet to start playing it.

fecked up thing is that i've only finished SH1 and played sh3 briefly at a friend's house.

i still need to get sh2 and sh3.

Yeah, I felt really bad when I went back to get it and it was gone. :blink:

And the SH4 I bought yesterday didn't come with an OST CD, unless the music is on the DVD in a separate folder.

PC version = same as xbux version

and it even has the extra scenario :huh:

As for SH3 for pc, the only change I was able to reference was the fact that the PC version does not include the promotional costumes that Heather can wear. (You know, the PSM one and the EGM one, etc)

Edited by Weirdy