Silent Hill The Movie Thread Reloaded

Wizard

damn.. they need to make this movie a long one..and I mean really, taking bits by bits from all 3 massive stories ain't a good thing. They should develope a good plot, by means able to take good detail elements from all 3 games to make this movie worthwhile.

They didn't. They adapted the first game's story with bits and peices from the other games.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should really delve into the first SH deeper. I still fail at beating SH4, as I'm stuck a little ways past the second Water Prison... and Mr. Walter Sullivan isn't making my progress any easier.

21 Sacraments of the Holy Assumption/Holy Mother ftw.

I really need to play all the games.

yes you do! the second, third, and fourth are on PC btw

Wow, as luck would have it I found Silent Hill 4 for $4 at Big Lots! Now to find the other two.

Really?! :huh: *runs to Big Lots*

SH2 costed me $10 (from amazon), and SH3 costed me $14 (from amazon)

If you obtain SH2, don't forget to install the patch from Konami! (There's a bug in a part of the game where you're in a hotel and the sounds skips; the patch fixes that.)

Edited by Weirdy

I really need to play all the games.

yes you do! the second, third, and fourth are on PC btw

Wow, as luck would have it I found Silent Hill 4 for $4 at Big Lots! Now to find the other two.

Really?! :huh: *runs to Big Lots*

SH2 costed me $10 (from amazon), and SH3 costed me $14 (from amazon)

If you obtain SH2, don't forget to install the patch from Konami! (There's a bug in a part of the game where you're in a hotel and the sounds skips; the patch fixes that.)

Yeah, stores sometimes dump their wares on Big Lots. I once saw the Eidos 4 pack with Thief 2 and Deus Ex GOTY edition for $6 but for some really stupid reason I didn't buy it. I also got No One Lives Forever 2 and Tribes Vengence today, both for $4 each!

Most of the time the selection is garbage. The DVDs are absolutely hilarious though since they're the really cheap ones no one would ever buy.