Win2DS v0.4

Sintax

Lazy week this time around, but you can now use the mouse on the zoomed view (default R to swap screens), and you can map that and the zoom move to custom keys using L and R.

Win2DS v0.4a

Mirror Below

Changelog:

---------

v0.4a:

-Fixed bug with mouse moving on the zoomed view.

-Fixed bug with using L to move the zoomed view.

v0.4:

-Added screen swap. Mouse will move inside the zoomed area on the touch screen.

-Fixed some keyboard characters not working from the last version.

-Added bindable keys for Set Zoom and Screen Swap (L and R) in custom keys menu.

-Tweaked keyboard again.

Win2DS0.4.zip

Edited by Sintax

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazy week this time around, but you can now use the mouse on the zoomed view (default R to swap screens), and you can map that and the zoom move to custom keys using L and R.

Win2DS v0.4

Mirror Below

Changelog:

---------

v0.4:

-Added screen swap. Mouse will move inside the zoomed area on the touch screen.

-Fixed some keyboard characters not working from the last version.

-Added bindable keys for Set Zoom and Screen Swap (L and R) in custom keys menu.

-Tweaked keyboard again.

Cheers Sintax, this was the feature I was waiting for.

Well done! I'm looking foward to use, when I get my MK3 :clapping: I've read a lot about this, but I'm spanish and as there are no pictures anywhere I cant solve them.

Is this a tool, that allow you control your windows pc with a fullscreen view in the top screen, and a keyboard+mouse+ zoomed screen in the touch one?

If so,

Is the quality the same as in the monitor? I mean, the colours and resolution (of course when its zommed)

If so, :P

Can I open a video in WMP and see it in the DS in a high quality display (no matter the frames, I mean the coloures, pixels...)

Hmmm, this version is completely broken for me. All the previous versions have worked fine but its the new "mouse in zoomed view" feature that's the problem.

I can connect to the PC fine and move the mouse around on the bottom screen just fine too. I then press R to get my zoomed view on the bottom screen but then when I put the stylus to the screen, the mouse cursor jumps to a location nowhere near the zoomed area and gets stuck there. CPU usgage then jumps to around 50% and it has an 'episode'. I have to turn the DS off and back on again to regain control.

Hi Sintax, sorry to be the one to say this but the new version isn't much better. CPU usage is hella-bad compared to the 1-2% usage of Win2DS 0.3 and prior and I still can't control the mouse cursor using the zoomed view :(

Mouse control on the full desktop view works, although this is very unresponsive due to the server program battering the CPU so much (in task manager it is using 50%). My CPU is a 2.8GHz Prescott P4 with HT so it looks like its completely maxing out 1 thread of the 2 available.

I love this program though and I very much appreciate all the hard work you must be putting into it! Thanks! :rofl:

The new version I just uploaded shouldn't do that any more. Even then though, it only peaks out at around 10% on my computer. Redownload and tell me if it still does it, but I don't know why it would. Usage tends to go up if you put it on the fastest setting for screenshots, but other than that it should be fine.