My cd-writer error......

Darken

I start to get error in writing CDs with 52X speed, I try to low the speed and it goes fine after I set 32X write speed...... is there any method to stay write with 52X and don`t get error ?

some of my friend advice me to clean the lens.....is really cd cleaner do the trick?

thank`s in advance :P

It is not recommended to write at maximum speed.

Why is that exactly? I remember reading several articles on how the urban legend of 'Burning at very high speed somehow makes a worse end result' was proved to be false.

Burning speeds should have no effect on the overall quality of the burned "normal" CD or DVD, unless we are talking about console games (because those above all else are touchy), or the temperature inside the computer is too high, or the actual drive is somehow faulty.

There should be no reason for a person to use anything but the maximum speed allowed by the used medium, unless it's something I mentioned above.

Plus, the quality of medium brand, how well the computer can sustain the data rate between the drive and the HDD, and buffer underrun prevention make a world of difference.

I'm not saying you can't technically burn at 52x.

If you have good blanks go ahead.

But which cd writer would last longer between one that wrote only at 52x and one at 32x ?

I think the one which wrote at 52x will "get tired" first.

This is the way i look at the situation,maybe you guys buy a writer every 3 months but i don't.

I'm not saying you can't technically burn at 52x.

If you have good blanks go ahead.

But which cd writer would last longer between one that wrote only at 52x and one at 32x ?

I think the one which wrote at 52x will "get tired" first.

This is the way i look at the situation,maybe you guys buy a writer every 3 months but i don't.

That what am taking about my writer get tired and I want a way to fix it :P