DS2Key 0.3 - "The Rusty Bagel"

sypherce

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also tried it on a GBAMP and did not get an AP either. I did get it in previous versions, but not this one. I hope you guys can (and will ;)) fix it so I can test it :P.

Just one question, how can the sav file have impact on searching for an AP? As far as I can see it should only contain saved information of a formerly searched (or connected) AP. The searching should just be done like it used to, but please tell me if i'm wrong ;).

And... I tried to edit the sav file manually, but I have no idea how this thing is loaded. Now I noticed the file is exactly 64kb, so I figured that simply means it needs to be exactly 64kb. Now if I would have to figure out what figures do what (I think I know the subnet mask though :P) and what I should change in what to make the file readable. So this would be kind of hoping I guess it right so I did not even try it (well, once :P).

Even if there would be data in the save file,

DS2Key reads from sram, but can't find any so

it won't get anything (if it doesn't crash).

You have to wait for sypherce to implement

GBAMP support.

Edited by nxg

Why does no one else get any AP when they search with the GBAMP... I do on mine but like I said at first it seems that I get none but I keep scrolling down and there at the bottom why does this only happen for meare you other GBAMP users advanced or beginners on homebrew stuff....

Why does no one else get any AP when they search with the GBAMP... I do on mine but like I said at first it seems that I get none but I keep scrolling down and there at the bottom why does this only happen for meare you other GBAMP users advanced or beginners on homebrew stuff....

That depends on what you call advanced. I do test about all the homebrew things I can get my hands on. I just don't write any, but I think I will :shootem:. Now I did follow your instructions of keeping to scroll but I do not see anything. Now if I try an older version I do see something. Adding to that, even if you have to scroll down this would be a bug, which would need to be solved.